There will be two times of ceremonies: the religious part will be perform first, then follow by a civil ceremony.
The religious part will be conduct by a representative of the couple’s own religious believes (i.e. a Priest for Catholics and Christians, a Celebrant for Hindus and Buddhists, and a Penghulu for Muslims).
Catholic wedding ceremony must be conduct at Church.
Muslims legal only required religious part.
- Document processing
- Transfer service to the consulate in Bali (if any)
- English speaking Registrar
- English speaking Representatives (Priest, Celebrant or Penghulu)
- Wedding Program / Script
- Religious certificate of marriage present on the day
- Marriage certificate from the Civil Office present on the day
- Pre-wedding meeting service
- Assistance during the ceremony